Tacos have become increasingly a favorite, especially on Friday, when you need to have a little more fun.
It is a simple and cheap dish, also perfect for guests.
Minced meat, taco spices, shredded cheese, cucumber, and canned corn are perhaps the most used ingredients to fill your taco. But the daring person choose to stuff them with other ingredients like bananas and mangoes!
This is probably why this dish is so great because only the imagination takes over!
But today we found a recipe that can make a taco night even more fabulous if possible. But not only that – this recipe also benefits from food and time!
Let’s present the taco gratin!
• 500 grams of ground beef
• 1 pk taco spice
• Optional strength 1 can of salsa sauce
• A handful of chips
• 2 dl sour cream
• 1/2 can of jalapeno
• 1 box of corn
• 3 dl grated cheese, preferably delicious
• Optional filling, cocktail tomato selected
1. As usual, start by frying the mince in a pan until it becomes a little colored. Add the taco spice.
2. Mash the nachos lightly, they shouldn’t be crumbly.
3. Cut the cocktail tomatoes in half.
4. Place the mince on a fire resistant plate, put in the crème fraîche, add the tomatoes, corn, jalapeno and crushed chips and finish with the grated cheese.
5. Put the grated cheese on top.
Bake in the oven at 175 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese melts and turns slightly golden brown.
This is a super simple and delicious recipe that is perfect for entertaining guests or for a casual evening with the family.
Feel free to share the recipe with your friends on Facebook-they’ll appreciate it!