THE Premier League is again.
After greater than three months away, Mission Restart is lastly right here and the motion can resume following a prolonged suspension for coronavirus.
First up and Aston Villa host high-flying Sheffield United within the first of a Prem double header.
The hosts are combating relegation to the Championship and sit 19th, two factors adrift, whereas the Blades are having fun with a terrific marketing campaign and are inside putting distance of the European spots.
When is Aston Villa vs Sheffield United?
- This match is the Premier League curtain raiser and welcomes top-flight motion again for the primary time since March 9.
- Kick-off at an empty Villa Park is ready for 6pm BST, which is 1pm ET.
- Get used to those odd kick-off occasions, with each Prem sport till the tip of the season staggered for TV.
Which TV channel and dwell stream can I watch it on?
- You may catch this sport dwell on Sky Sports activities Fundamental Occasion, Premier League and Extremely HD.
- Protection begins at 5pm.
- When you’re a Sky buyer, obtain the Sky Go app to stream wherever you might be.
- Non-subscribers can seize a NOW TV go from £9.99 which can permit you to watch all of the motion on quite a few units.
- Aston Villa have misplaced their final 4 Premier League matches and have didn’t preserve a clear sheet in any of their final 9 within the competitors.
- Villa have misplaced two of their final three league conferences towards Sheffield United (D1), as many as of their earlier 14 towards the Blades (W7 D5 L2).
- Solely Liverpool (9) have conceded fewer away targets than Sheffield United within the Premier League this season (12), with the Blades the one aspect but to concede greater than twice in a sport on the street this time period.
- After a run of 16 video games with out a aim, Sheffield United’s Billy Sharp has scored three targets in his final 4 video games in all competitions. He final scored in three consecutive video games for the Blades in February 2019.
What’s the crew information?
Aston Villa have midfielder John McGinn obtainable for the primary time since December.
The Scotsman had suffered a fractured ankle.
Sheffield United don’t have any new issues and a completely match squad going into the Premier League return.
- Villa to win – 19/10
- Draw – 9/4
- Sheff Utd to win – 7/5
- Each groups to attain – 7/10
- Over 2.5 targets – 10/11
- Jack Grealish to attain – 5/2
*All odds from Ladbrokes and proper at time of publication.